[at-l] Kelty Red Cloud 5400

<<I have an opportunity to pick up a new one for less than half price.
Someone got it as a gift and doesn't hike??. Are four packs too many to
own?  Do I have to tell my wife?  Anyone have any experience with this
pack?  Thanks.

Steve>>

Hmm, let me see. There's the semi-retired but very large capacity Gregory I
bought before I knew much about internal frame packs. It will work out when
I play packhorse for taking da nephew hiking. I had it out in the Sierras
and you can drop a Garcia can in it with room to spare.
Then there is the Wilderness expirence that was my cheapo proper
introduction to internal frames once I decided I didn't need the 6,000 ci
listed above. This pack now hold my rock climbing gear.
Osprey Impala, which is my present on-trail pack.
If you want to go into daypacks, there's the Wilderness Expirience pack I
use for trail work, the Jansport Tahoma I use for dayhiking, and the
no-name daypack I won in a drawing that is still residing in the trunk of
the car.
I might be missing some too <g>. Is four packs to many??? Somehow they all
get used <lol>
No expirience with the Kelty. No wife to explain all my gear to <g>.
Umm, anybody got a Kelty Flight for sale???

skeeter

skeeter