[at-l] You always remember your first time!

Hi to all,

I had my first hike on the AT last month and have put some photos
and journal entries at:

http://www.gandrews.com/trail.htm

Hope you enjoy them.  Comments?

What an experience!  This trip removed all doubts about being able
to do a thru hike when I retire.  Flytrap and I are going to do another
long weekend the first part of May.  Words obviously fail me in trying
to convey the beauty of the trail.  There is no way to really tell
someone how you can have fun hiking in the rain on the side of a
mountain...or the silence of a stand of old-growth hemlocks.  I am in
love!

Tin Man
(class of 2004?)