[at-l] Anyone actualy wear patches on their gear?

saunterer@jimbullard.org writes:

> At 12:36 AM 4/1/02 -0500, jtwilkins@comcast.net wrote:
> >It seems every org or trail has their own patch but I don't see many
> people
> >actually using them. Anyone actually use these patches on a pack or
> >somewhere? Anyone every add up the weight patches add to your pack?
> >Just curious,
> >JTW

I couldn't imagine not having my big GO VOLS patch on my pack.  And speaking
of the Vols my girlfriend called me yesterday to inform that the Vols were
suspended from playing this season because of drug use or something.  I
nearly passed out.  "April Fools!" she screams.  She won't scream no more.  I
shot her.  She's dead now.

Love,
Kelly

multipart/alternative