Re[2]: [at-l] A Question Of Trail

"...for starters, "property rights" isn't an "ultra right" thing , claims Jim
&/or

 Not always, obviously. But often as anyone who has fought these wars for 40
 years knows.

 Five years ago when we were trying to keep alive a program that sought to
 preserve "Land For Maine's Future," a member of the Legislative committee,
 commented, "government should own no land. We should sell or give away all
 public land. Public land is unconstitutional."

 Tell, me Jim. Is this guy ultra right, or just nutty.

 Weary