two ways to get a reaction... Re: [at-l] killing mice

In a message dated 4/2/2002 1:38:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> ### SLYYYY! Man! sheeesh!!! Take a chill pill, man, and think
> about this: there are two ways (well, at *least* two ways) to be
> a gadfly.

Sorry Toe, I ran out of chill pills, you have any extra?  Maybe you can join
Desert Nomad in his attempt to break the AT speed record.  You're in to that
sort of thing aren't you?  And killing mice, what's the most you bagged in a
night?  I heard 43 was the record, probably by some middle aged adult with
the mind set of a pimply faced 15 year old.

Oh jeeze, you're right, I won't get caught up in his, yours or anyone else's
antics again.

The seriously sorry,

Sly

multipart/alternative