[at-l] Trail Fest in Hot Springs

Since the majority of us are ALDHA members, probably most folks got it - but
just in case, I got a post card about Trail Fest and thought I'd post the
info here.

Trail Fest begins Friday the 20th...

"The Festival begins Friday evening with a Spaghetti dinner then runs all day
Saturday with lots of great music, speakers, door prizes, a duck race and
more! Then we conclude with a big all-you-can-eat breakfast on Sunday morning
at our community center.  There will be areas for free camping and plenty of
places to stay, so plan to come and spend the whole weekend with us!

Call ahead for reservations (1-888-404-9622) and visit the website at
http://www.trailfest.net.  Special discounts for ALDHA members"

Who's going? :)

Red

multipart/alternative