[at-l] Awwww.....Lynn Seltzer

In a message dated 3/29/02 8:07:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ARTCLOUTMN@aol.com writes:

> Real Hikers read "A Season on the Trail"
>
> The general public reads "A Walk in The Woods"!

And the parents of hikers read Bryson, listen to their children sigh deeply
and then read "A Season...." which shows up in their mailbox a few days
later.

A funny/good happened this weekend.  I decided to go for a little hike and
was in the grocery store pondering what to bring for food. Decided to call
Mom (yes, on my cell phone) cuz she always has good food ideas.   When I told
her what I needed, she asked "Are you going alone?"

Any other time the subject of me hiking alone has come up, she has been
apprehensive so I was expecting her to fuss when I answered yes. But no, she
said "Well, that sure makes it easier, doesn't it?". Parents....just when you
think you've got them figured out, they go and surprise ya.

Hike was wet but fun - trip report later, maybe.

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---