[at-l] Is Earl Shaffer's new book a good read?

Desert Nomad asked: is Earl Shaffer's new book is
a good read?  Let me answer like this:  It was in
my mailbox when I got home last night.  I took it
out of the box and sat there a few minutes just
looking at and feeling the cover--it's embossed
and it's beautiful.  Then I started reading and
was lost in it.  I was up 'til 1 a.m. and had to
be at work at 8 a.m.--but it was definitely worth
it.  An amazing book.  A work of art.  A landmark
in AT history.

	--eArThworm