[at-l] OT-Just Got mail from Amazon on Hikershandbook

I just received an email from Amazon.com about my order for WF's handbook.
They pushed my everything back - Updated shipping estimate: April 12 - April
19
- Updated delivery estimate: April 17 - April 30
It originally was supposed to show up at my door yesterday or today, and
that would have been a longer wait then normal due to the we can ship this
book in 2-3 days.
Anyone have any luck with other places? Looks like if anyone uses the book
their always going to be a year behind with this system.
JTW