Datto was....Re: [at-l] Sick of people complaining

In a message dated 3/27/2002 1:01:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, kahley@ptd.net
writes:

> sorry Datto where ever you are for stealing your material,

Hey - I know where he is!  For those of you that are interested  this is an
excerpt from one of his recent emails. I don't think he'll mind if I share
it.

<<Just got back into the town of Motueka after hiking the fabulous Abel
Tasman Coastal Track. The most beautiful hike I've ever done. The trail goes
along the sandy beaches and granite bluffs above the Tasman Sea (the sea
between New
Zealand and Australia). Blue seas, emerald bays, seal colonies, haunted huts,
easy climbs and easy treadway. Had spectacular weather for the entire five
days of hiking too -- 70*F with blue skies and a slight breeze.>>

Sounds like we should all be there, doesn't it?

POG

Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance
like no one's watching. - unknown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---