[at-l] Update on Bluetrail

Joan is home, and feeling fine...that is, as fine as one can feel
post-surgery. I talked to her this morning on the phone. She says her neck
collar is a pain in the neck, but she still managed a 200-yard stroll down to
the end of the block and back, with her brother assisting. However, she says
she's not quite up for a backpack yet! The surgeon claims that they
successfully fixed her problem, and she's thrilled that she feels much better
today than she expected to feel.

It may be several days before she can handle sitting at the desk to do email,
so don't feel left out if she hasn't answered your email. If you'd like to
drop her a get-well card (she'll be at home recovering for the next two
weeks), write me privately for her snail-mail address (or look in the ALDHA
directory!)

Cheers, Navigator