[at-l] Convincing myself to go . . .

Good pick on books, Mags. I think I scared my parents with my plans for a
thru by giving them Larry Luxemberg's book to read along with Nimblewill
Nomad's.

And, of course, the one encounter between my Dad and Nimblewill Nomad was
priceless, when I needed a shuttle for us and called for help...Dad assumed
that Eb needed help and offered him $$, when we'd just come from the ATM at
the gas station.

So as far as my parents are concerned, long distance hikers are a bunch of
loonies. <G> But they love me anyway....

Cheers, Navigator