[at-l] RE: Bill Irwin hostel?

After reading a posting, I did some quick web surfing.  It's confusing, but
it looks like there are two Bill Irwins with connections to hiking and/or
hostels.  The blind hiker apparently does not have a hostel.  The other
person apparently does.  I did not have time to dig deep enough through the
web linkage to get to see if the "other" Bill Irwin really did have a
hostel.  But if you want to check on the blind hiker, he has a homepage
(edress below).  Apparently he is now a motivational speaker and is in
demand.  So I doubt that he is the hostel owner; unless it's a very, very
new enterprise.  But you can always email his site and ask.

http://www.billirwin.com/

William, The "Billy" Turtle