[at-l] :-) Blue Blazing Blue Blazes

I once decided to come off the trail  & take a "short cut" into town instead
of hiking ahead to the gap: I had meds to pick up and I WAS HUNGRY for real
food -- greasey spoon cheeseburger and fries.  I had the full intention of
hiking back the same way.  But I got a "mite bewildered" and ended up
"bushwhacking".  Finally found a "hunter" who set me straight and ended back
up on the white trail, but farther back than I had hiked.  I turned the
whole woods "blue" with what I was saying.

When I have the money and the time (now or when I retire), I intend to walk
every inch of the white blaze trail (emphasis on "intend").  But I will take
blue blazes to a place if it seems worth it.  I'll just return back to where
I left the white blaze trail.

William, The "I must remember to go to Confession" Turtle
	-- I ain't never been lost, but I've been a mite bewildered for a
few days -- attributed to Daniel Boone and to Davy Crockett