[at-l] Purism

Jason Ball wrote:

> Does anyone really care how I do my hike, or why I do hike, or when I do my hike, or who I do my Hike with? If I want to tell the truth or lie about it, does it really matter to any of you? Does what I say be it true or a lie shame you? Do you get accolades for me telling the truth?

Yes, it matters to me if you, or anyone else lies...about a hike or anything else. In my opinion, this is where the moral fiber of society starts to unwind. Little lies are acceptable...then bigger ones. It goes on and on and then we get what we've got now...distrust, deception, stealing...you get the picture.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98