Re2: [at-l] 2000 Plus Or Minus

In a message dated 03/26/02 12:07:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jball65@shaw.ca writes:

> Quit picking on Bill. Can't you get the point that he was going for a walk
> in the woods and not a thru hike. Gawd when will people learn to leave him
> alone.

Bill's my idol - I've read everything he's published (that I know about).  As
I posted some time back, I'm pretty sure we're twins that were separated at
birth, even though we're different ages and look nothing alike.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---