From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
jtwilkins@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 11:41 AM
To: at-l
Cc: greatlakeshikes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [at-l] Therma-Rest pads, What do you like or Hate?

I'm picking my therma-rest for my hike and I'm getting dizzy over which
one
to take. My main question is 3/4 or not. I'm tall but I really don't
think I
will mind having no pad under my legs. But I want to see what other
think
about which therma-rest and if you didn't mind the 3/4 or hated the
sleeping
with nothing under your legs.
Thanks,
JTW