[at-l] Purism...to me.

Let me start by saying that I have not done the hike yet. I am looking
to do it in March 2003.

I read all that has been said about this blue-blaze and that white-blaze
and it starts to take the fun out of it. I look at it this way (and
maybe I am speaking prematurely), the Appalachian Mt. Range goes from
about Georgia to somewhere in Canada. Whether it?s on the white, blue,
yellow or green as long as I am on the Mt. range then I am in the
Appalachians. After all the hike is called the "Appalachian Trail" right
- not the "white blaze trail".

thats my imput -- joining the camp fire again. (don't mean to make
enemies - you all have been real helpful)

Paul L. (NY) (AT 2003)