[at-l] Hello

Hey,
Did not know if my first message went out at all, So I figured I would
repost.  Sorry if this comes two times.  I just signed onto the group.  Used
to belong when trailplace ran the listserve.  Glad to see this is still
here.
I am planning on thru hiking next year and was wondering if anybody could
give
me an idea of how much a thru hike costs.  I am very bad with saving money,
but I hope to become more disciplined in order to leave next year.
Chatter
Aaronwv