[at-l] A poetry session (slightly long)

It's been two years, gang, since I landed back in Florida and got myself back
on my feet again. I was repacking some boxes last night and came across some
notes that jogged my memory...worshiping at the corporate altar dulled a big
part of me. I haven't written ANY poetry in a long time. But two years ago, I
was visiting Earthworm this very week and, after a couple of hikes with her,
got inspired to write a few poems and send 'em off to my favorite hikers,
some of whom were on the trail at the time. I'm not sure I ever posted them
to this list, so I offer up for you my last snippets of creative verse, with
hopes I'll be able to summon the muse again soon...

Cheers, Navigator  (poetry below)

POETRY AT EARTHWORM'S,  20 Mar 2000 - 21 Mar 2000

ODE TO THE SEASON
First day of spring
The mountains sing
Serendipity calls to me.