Re[4]: [at-l] Sense of Wilderness and Town Stops

In a message dated 03/22/02 8:50:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> I'm confident I could write a niche book. Someone here said recently, "5,000
>   copies or less makes sense with a "print on demand" publisher."
>
>   Or I could spend my time working to provide buffers for the trail in
> Maine and
>   protecting a few acres in a town with a few natural treasures that I've
> come
>   to love.
>
>   BTW, I should confess. I sort of use this list as at least a partial
> measure
>   of what people interested in the trail think about, in case i ever do
> write
>   something again that is longer than five paragraphs.

Weary -

Finished the copy of "House Warming" the other day that you were kind enough
to send.  Interestingly, the reason we have our house is that the previous
owners bought and wanted to install a solar greenhouse (looks just like the
one on pg. 202) and the darn thing wouldn't fit on this house, so they sold
us the house and moved to one down the street where they could install it.
When we bought, the real estate market here was so tight we were going to
have to buy some of that new cheap construction over in MD or up in PA, so we
were pretty happy they had to move.

Write another book - I'll even pay you for a copy next time.

Hike happy -

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html