[at-l] black flies

from Weary; "Some use a head net, but I find as soon as I put one on I have
to itch my nose, eyes or something, allowing the flies to get in. As bad as
flies in the open
are, it's worse to trap them within an inch or two of your eyeballs."

When using shelters or tarps during bug season I've hung a bug net over my
head and arms. I cut it out of the no-see-um netting from an old family sized
tent's door. An at-ler posted a link to a little netting contraption that
fits over you when in your bag. Looked pretty cool, but the link eludes me
right now.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html