[at-l] WF and AT-L History Long Delete at will

In a message dated 03/22/02 3:07:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> >He's not satan.  He's not god of the AT either.  Basically, right
> >now I think he is just tired of it all and needs a rest....or a hike.
>
> Well said.

Like I said, I'd like to meet the guy sometime so I can draw a conclusion.
As I mentioned in a post right after the PA Ruck, I'd also like to meet Weary
some day as well - he was too busy every time I saw him there.  Heck, while
I'm at it, I'd even like to meet RnR someday.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---