Shiping from AMAZON (follow up to )RE: [at-l] Thru-Hikers Handbook.

"I do alot of business with amazon.com and they usually give very good
service,
but every once in a while they get mixed up."

Oh yeah, do they ever! Amazon and B&N usually do a very good job.
My biggest Amazon hassle was when they split up a 10 book order into 7
different shipments charging me extra each time! They did straighten it out,
and I still use them.
 For out of print books I reccomend abebooks.com,
a collection of hundreds of booksellers.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---