[at-l] Legal help needed... Trail Related

Do we have a lawyer in the house?

My one time friend here in Erwin has stepped up his efforts to harrass me and cause trouble... Today I was notified that by the Tennessee State Sales Tax office,  that a formal complaint had been made that Miss Janet's House is an illegal business... Does anyone know how to collect sales tax on donations?   Could this hurt all trail angels and similar hostels on the trail?

Miss Janet