[at-l] Speaking of the Jail

Sorry, I moved it to Post Clinton when it is in Palmerton...
too early and too little sleep.
Received this from John O'Snow

'A lot of slipping & sliding got me this far. The temp warmed up around
11am today & the BIG MELT began. Doing laundry & drying everything out in
basement of Town Hall.
I ran into 4 hikers Monday as I was starting out. They had spent an
overnight in the storm.
Palmerton has 12 bunks in basement made for an Eagle Project in 99 right
after I passed through. When I signed in they gave me a package made up by
local Girl Scouts and all products donated by local merchants. Soap,
shampoo, tooth brush, tooth paste, aspirin, tooth brush holder & something
else. Needless to say this town is top of my list.
Heading out in AM to stay at Bake Oven Shelter. Thursday night I'll be at
Alentown & then onto Eckville on Friday.
I feel really good hiking. That month of kick boxing sure helped.
See ya'

Looks like they are getting more snow again today.