[at-l] Sense of Wilderness and Town Stops

In a message dated 3/20/2002 8:52:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, kahley@ptd.net
writes:

> If you don't see that a radio brings more civilization onto the Trail than
> an unused
> cphone, I don't understand you.

Since my position is not to depend on a cellphone, use it as a crutch or be
the babbling idiot in front of others.

Let's talk about radios or more specifically music, if you're talking about
listening to Dr Laura or Rush Limbaugh I can understand what you're saying,
but how would listening to music bring more *civilization* onto the trail?

My feelings are you carry what you want.  If it makes your trip more
enjoyable, so be it.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html