[at-l] Re: Cell phone connection availability

I'd be really surprised if that was the case. Rarely does someone with an
acute abdomen walk - anywhere. He may have felt some vague abdominal
discomfort that progressed to generalized pain, localized and became an
acute abdomen that required evacuation. The diagnosis of appendicitis is
complicated for surgeons. I suggest you are excessively critical of a sick
man, and place a higher degree of medical/surgical competence than is
appropriate.

I hope you never have the occasion to experience the pain of an acute
abdomen or the impossibility of walking with it. I hope you are not
similarly critical of others with medical conditions that preclude hiking
at your pace.

OrangeBug