[at-l] appendicitis, was Re: Cell phone connection availability

Speaking as someone who had appendicitis off and on for six months,
I'd just like to say "ow".  And no, you're not going very far
with an acute abdomen, as the doctor types call it.  IME you
can go a few yards and then you fall over.

-amy (ow, I say.  ow.)