[at-l] Good News & Correction -- RE: The Village Motel

I received the following today.

Following up on stories about the Village Motel closing in the near
future, I stopped by the Village Motel on the way back from Sugar Grove
yesterday.  The restaurant was closed, but the motel was open.  I drove down
to the
office and spoke with the lady working the desk.  She told me that the
motel is NOT closing.  The owner of the restaurant was leasing from the
motel, and he decided to close.  The motel owner is remodeling the
restaurant, and will be reopening it as a fast-food/grill type of affair.
(Sadly, that means no more Kountry Kooking mashed potatoes and greenbeans
with chicken dinners... sigh.
<<

Chainsaw