[at-l] Re: [pct-l] Golite / Frog Togs ?

You can get the FroggTogg suit from the Underwear Guys at Trail Days for
about $60  or $69 online if you're in a hurry.  One thing, if you buy from
them, you'll be supporting their habit.  They're hikers!

Keep in mind, Frogg Toggs aren't the most durable of fabrices, but they are
easily repaired with duck tape from the inside and the patch will last
through several washing when it may need to be re-applied.  In a couple
thousand miles I've  managed to poke a couple holes in my pants (with my
Lekis) and the jacket remains near new, less the crinkle.

 <A HREF="http://theunderwearguys.com/";>The Underwear Guys</A>

Sly

> Anyway I was considering the Frog Togg alternative that so many people are
> enjoying. Where is the cheapest place to purchase Frog Togs? I understand
> camouflage Toggs are available but hard to find.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---