[at-l] Snow J O

<<Just in case anyone is wondering why it has suddenly started
snowing in the mid atlantic states, John O is hiking.   May I
point out that the only snow we have had all winter came when
John O was hiking....Coinc-i-dink?  I think not.
I vote we dub him Snow J.O.>>

I'm predicting severe thunderstorms and heavy rain to break the drought in
Pa, Md, WV, and Va during the first three weeks of May. If Jim and Ginny
happen to be out on any of those weekends the "weather witch" combination
of the three of us being out will probably cause severe flooding. <g>

skeeter