[at-l] hiking crampons

Ice on Clingman's Dome or on the way to Icewater is always a probability =
, but probably a very low one for that time of the year. We have always =
carried in-step crampons during our January and February GSMNP trips and =
have never put them on. As you know though , the first time we leave =
them home there will probably be an ice sheet from Newfound Gap to =
Tricorner. Sorry to provide such useless information, maybe NOAA has =
some sort of weather archive you can review.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---