[at-l] Re: Re Re RE Hiking Crampons

I'll expand on what I said. I have the older version (didn't even know the new version was on sale
yet). When I said "rough trail" I had unevent trails and mixed ice and rock conditions in mind.
Rather like what the AT tends to present.

I'd give the new version a try. They're certainly lighter than anything else out there and not
terribly expensive.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **