[at-l] Is Hunting Season Hiking Dangerous?

I know the ATC used to sell a reversible black and orange pack cover which I
thought was a great idea, but it was bulking and heavy.  I think blaze orange
would be the perfect color for a silnylon pack cover, not only light,
waterproof and durable, it would be perfect for hiking during hunting season
and while hitching or road walking into town.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks, Sly

> Sorry got to disagree with you here, if your in the woods during Hunting
> season, wear blaze orange, and absolutely no white. Unfortunately in many
> places law requires that hunters wear the Blaze orange ( A lot of Blaze
> Orange) so unfortunately the citified hunters identify people as the thing
> ion lots of blaze orange and anything else as game. Sure a non-hunter you
> have the right to not wear bullet proof orange during hunting season, but
> you could be "Dead Right".  Frankly running around in the woods during
> hunting season without blaze orange is about as intelligent as running

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---