[at-l] 17 mile days (was something else)

In a message dated 03/16/02 10:29:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> Actually, I almost mentioned NOT drinking as another way of
> making 17's easier to do. I drank maybe two beers (ya have
> to drink Yuenglings in PA. I think it's a law.) on the whole
> hike.

You're right - the beer is best left to off-trail times.  Actually, the law
allows for either Yuengling or Rolling Rock consumption whilst in the
Keystone State.  Iron City Beer should be illegal everywhere.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---