[at-l] dehydrated spirits

> There is beer as well, but it's so darn heavy to carry.  As somebody
> suggested the other day, we need someone to come up with a dehydrated version
> of that and/or Wild Turkey.
>
> Black&blue

I've actually experimented with dehydrating Jack Daniels. It takes about a week
to dehydrate a pint, and all you have to do when you want to rehydrate it is add
absolute alcohol,  buuurrrp!!!

A faster method is to dehydrate yourself by drinking JD, then all you have to do
to rehydrate is to slam a few beers the next morning,  beeellllch!!!!

RonW

btw, there actually was a dehydrated beer product released several years ago.  It
was reported to be absolutely aweful - no alcohol either - yuch!