[at-l] another out of the shadows

OrangeBug said:

> If you head touches the pack, you have seriously over packed or you have a
> very large calverium.

I did say sometimes. I adjust my pack straps to vary the weight. When I tighten the shoulder straps to bring more weight on my shoulders, the pack gets fairly close to my head. I like the balance of this setup going up steeper climbs. Even then my head doesn't touch until I stretch my neck or look straight up or something similar. Also I have been training with the load for a family camping trip. My family consists of a 50 pounds 8 year old who is only carrying her clothes and personal belongings, a 65 pound 10 year old who is carrying his pad, bag, clothes and personal items, my 110 pound wife carrying her share and me carrying everything else. So my Gregory Shasta is pretty full for this trip. The other complication for this trip is 6 days of food for 4 people. The good thing is low miles, less than 4 miles per day average.

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC