[at-l] another out of the shadows

I wear one of three headgear pieces -

My favorite hiking hat is my "Goofy" hat I got at WDW.  Has a long brim and
two teeth hanging off the end of the brim and the thin goofy dog ears hanging
to the side.  After all, I'm a serious hiker. The down side is that I get
funny looks for some reason. <g>

When not wearing that cap, I wear a "Delaware - Small Wonder" ballcap or, if
it's cold, a poly knit ski-mask type thing that is not technically long
enough to qualify as a baklava, which I always thought was a dessert rather
than a hat. <vbg>

None of that gets in the way of my pack.

Hike happy -

Black&blue

In a message dated 03/15/02 12:22:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com writes:

> What kinds of hats are working for people? It seems any kind of brim in the
> back will bump into my pack. Even my head touches the pack sometimes.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---