[at-l] weird wart poll

I can attest to the dig-it-out-yourself approach.  I'm a picker... scabs,
calluses peeling paint, labels, so it was only natural that I would pick at
the two warts I had where my left index finger joins my hand.  I was in 4th
grade, and used an exacto knife.  It was rather hard to stop the bleeding,
and I didn't want Mom to find out, but it healed and never came back.  The
scar is even gone now.

-James

heather daggett <heathadelic@yahoo.com>@mailman.backcountry.net on
03/14/2002 11:42:30 AM