[at-l] another out of the shadows

Your points (no pun intended) are quite good. I have a scar on my left hand
in the web from just that sort of cut, and have been careful to teach my
kids how to use a pocket knife safely. Leatherman and similar tools are
easier to get such a cut with all of the distractions of pivot points, at
least until you learn how to handle it safely. It is certainly not as
intuitive as a regular folding pocketknife. Any tool can be misused and
cause injury.

OrangeBug