[at-l] another out of the shadows

In a message dated 3/13/2002 4:47:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Ferguson@CWF.org writes:

> It had to happen...someone has mentioned the "U" word...

I must have missed something way back when (I was on the trail)  What's so
bad about umbrellas?  I'd carry one, if I didn't use Lekis.  They wouldn't be
a bad idea on a wet trail like the AT, especially when you're setting up
camp, cooking, hitching into town and what not.  When it stops raining, send
it ahead.

Don't tell me, you're all worried about how you're conceived out there?  Buy
a fancy, pretty one, if y'all that vain.  : )

Sly

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html