[at-l] another out of the shadows

> Welcome aboard.  Where'd those smashmellows get to?

I'm running out!!  So many new listers lately my bag is empty!!  Wait -
what's this??  Look - some wonderful Trail Angel left a whole bag here at the

shelter.  Spark up the fire, those few of you who know how :)

I always carry a box of "magic sticks" for lighting fires, Red :O)
TJ < pyromaniacal Zip Stover (that's 'stovah' for the Mainahs on the list <g>
)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---