[at-l] Fanny packs

Hi folks:

I just purchased a fanny packwhich really impressed me with its size and
simplicity. It's made by Log House Designs. Has a substantial belt and
clasp. Three decent sized compartments. Each can carry most cameras. My
pocketmail device fits in any one of them just fine. The compartments
are segmented from each other so that it wraps very comfortably around
the waist and it's comfortable whether facing the front or back.

I'd looked at different types since the one I use for x-c skiing has
seen better days. Finally came upon this one. Maybe this'll help someone
out. rusty