[at-l] RFC: Two new lists (AT-NOTICE and CONSERVATION)

I think the AT-Notice list would be an excellent addition and good tool
for all of use to use.  That would make good pertinent trail information
available without having to dig through the chat of the at-l.  On normal
basis it isn't too hard to find the info in at-l, but I find myself
missing it when I am busy or on the trail because I either delete en
mass, or I switch to journal mode and skim it too quickly.

The Conservation site could be useful, but I hesitate because it would
only succeed with a VERY GOOD moderator.  I think there's a lot of
opportunity for ego's and opinions to get in the way of it serving it's
purpose.  I know that I would not be a good moderator, and I do not know
the other people well enough to know who would, or would not be a good
moderator.  I trust that you, having been involved much longer may have
some good ideas and may be fishing for that person to bite with your
initial email.  If done well, this could be a tremendous value to the
AT.  I know that I am hesitant to get involved by writing about AT
issues unless they are laid out in front of me like this list may do.
It's not that I don't care, it's just that so many things other than AT
conservation tug at my time these days it is easier not to spend the
extra effort and just not get too involved.  This list could get those
of us who care, but don't follow it as closely as others to participate.

Just my opinion, hopefully that didn't invite too many flames.

Trailwind