[at-l] Convertible pants

Tom Mantooth wrote:
>I ask a question about convertible pants here on the list.  Someone here
>responded with the information that REI has now came out with
>convertible pants that have different inseam length.

>I went to REI today and they in fact do have the new pants in 3 or 4
>lengths.  They are called Sahara pants style number 680883 if anyone
>wishes to look them up on their web page.  The pants are very light.

>I really liked the look of these pants and shall get 2 pair.  Thanks
>again to the list for the help and especially the person who told me
>about REI.

Tom -
I've got 3 or 4 pair of them in my closet - they're what we've used for the
last 4 years.  REI sometimes has them on sale at a really good discount.

I highly recommend them - I've used other brands, but none of them have been
as comfortable, durable, inexpensive - or as light as the REI version.

You may find that the legs are still a little too long, but that's curable.

Walk softly,
Jim