[at-l] Pennsylvania Midstate Trail Info

I'm planning a 4 or 5 day out for mid to late August and would appreciate
any info and thoughts on the Midstate Trail in Pa, especially the section
from the US 322 crossing north to RB Winter Park.  In deference to Felix, I
would also accept info for the section from RB Winter SOUTH to the US 322
crossing.

Anyone's personal experiences, best printed resources, most useful
maps...you folks know the standard catagories, so I won't list them all.
Thanks in advance.

Skippie...who's going to finish the trip with a meal at Bechtels' in
Lewisburg.