[at-l] 'Nother Newbie

First welcome to the campfire.....sit down and grab a smashmellow (see
DaRedhead , I think, for one of those) and enjoy the company.

betting I'll be eaten by a moose before I finish.

***  MOOSE will never eat you (they only eat vegetation).....but they will
crash through your campsite and stomp you to death...be vewwwy....vewwwy
careful.

"You ARE bringing a cell phone, aren't you?"

*** and an umbrella, a gun, a flask of bourbon, a very large fixed blade
knife.....oh yeah and don't forget the beans, ferrets, dogs and a rope. (ask
the list, they'll know)

For now, what's the deal with the cell phones?

***  Just like you said they want to keep track of you.  You won't get very
good reception, if any at all.

But seriously......welcome to the group.  Ask away.