[at-l] HATT 02???????????

--- John O <johno@mail.monmouth.com> wrote:
> The problem with just ten mile sections is that we run into
> road crossing issues.

### Lots and lots and lots of 'em. And how are you going to get
people to drive hundreds of miles to hike 20? Not every 20 mile
section is going to be a real winner, so how can you convince
people to plod over the real bore sections? If you say "do
two!", you have to remember that the sections alternate N>S and
S>N: how do you get someone to both termini at the same time on
Friday? (Saturday wouldn't matter, eh, since they'd be shaking
hands with themselves!)

### I'm trying to be a constructive wet blanket here, guys/gals.
Pittsburgh did a superb job in putting this together in '00,
we'd all agree, and while I'd bet he'd observe there's other
ways to skin this kitty, he'd already dealt with these issues
when skinning the first cat. No need to reinvent this wheel, as
it's a bird of the same color, and it's in hand. (Of course,
that goes without saying. Or am I being repetitively redundant?)

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.