[at-l] Trail Maintenance: Blazing

Well, se my other post - but one additional point.  Our national parks
struggle daily with the issue of how much access is too much access -
those parks are "for the American Public" too, but saying that does not
in and of itself answer the difficult questions, such as how much road
access; how many campgrounds; permits; do you even let cars in; do you
allow technical climbers; do you give exclusive contracts to the food
service and lodging people; etc.  Those same type issues will remain
with us always in terms of struggling to draw the right line for AT
users as well.  Bottom line:  No easy answers - tree barking or no tree
barking! :)

thru-thinker